Rise Grizzly 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
A remarkably fast and agile 29er hardtail mountain bike in buttery Titanium. The Grizzly 29 is a skinnier brother of our Grizzly fat bike. Based on the industry standard Boost spacing / chainline, it shares its brother's modern trail-oriented geometry to create a summer hardtail that is fun, fast, and confidence-inspiring.
The latest generation of Grizzly 29 makes judicious use of advanced additive manufacturing (3D-printing) technology - head tube, dropouts, and chainstay yoke are made from 6Al/4V Titanium by Selective Laser Melting - resulting in a frame that is a unique combination of cutting edge fabrication, and classic looks. (Note: main photos show prior generation bike)
The Grizzly 29 frame is designed around a 120mm travel front fork. Its foundation is a wide T47x92 bottom bracket shell that maximizes rear-end stiffness and tire clearance. The drive-side chainstay uses a 3D printed yoke to maximize tire clearance, and is compatible with up to a 32 tooth chainring.
Like its fatter brother, the Grizzly 29's main triangle is made from oversized and shaped 3/2.5 titanium to create a ride that is both lively and precise.
The latest generation of bike uses seamlessly integrated, 3D printed dropouts which incorporate a post mount that protects the rear brake, and creates a stiff platform by triangulating it between the stays. The dropouts use the Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH), are Sram Transmission (direct-mount rear derailleur) compatible, and utilize a conical, Syntace-style head for maximum stiffness and precision.
Geometry (fork sag: 20%)
|Top Tube (T)||604mm||629mm||651mm|
|Seat Tube (S)||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Angle (s)||76°||76°||76°|
|Head Tube (H)||105mm||125mm||135mm|
|Head Angle (h)||66°||66°||66°|
|BB Drop (B)||68mm||68mm||68mm|
|Fork Length - Sagged (F)||506mm||506mm||506mm|
|Fork Offset (O)||44mm||44mm||44mm|
- T47x92 Bottom Bracket
- Tapered 44/56mm head tube for ZS headset (1.125-1.5 fork)
- Choice of full internal, or external, brake & shift cable routing (internal uses 3D printed head tube with integrated cable guides and head badge; external uses machined head tube with screw-on cable guides and head badge)
- 30.9mm Seatpost (34.9mm Rise Titanium seat collar) with routing for internal dropper
- Long travel dropper compatibility (max insertion 250mm)
- 3D Printed dropouts: UDH derailleur hanger, conical axle head, 160mm rear post-mount with replaceable threads
- 148mm Boost rear spacing with 55mm chainline
- 29x2.6" tires recommended, clearance for up to 29x2.8"
- Wide range of frame finishes and customized artwork available
- Handmade in the Front Range of Colorado
Each Rise Grizzly 29+ frame is handmade in the Front Range of Colorado. We sell the Grizzly 29 as a complete bike, with a wide range of components options. We'll work with you and your budget to ensure that the build meets your needs, and excites your imagination. Send us an email, or give us a call to talk about your dream bike (phone number in footer).